We have 2 grants programs to help. One program (NIP) is for home rehab up to $7500 such as; new windows, furnaces, roofs, siding and other deferred maintenance. The other (AMP) is for accessibility modifications is up to $11,000 for elderly seniors or those with permanent disability such as; ramps, grab bars, roll-in showers and widened doorways. You must income qualify for these grants. Please find the forms below for your use.
- NIBC Grant registration form *
- NIBC Grant fee *
- NIP and AMP Programs and descriptions
- NIP registration form – if your applying for NIP grant please fill out this form*
- AMP registration form – if your applying for AMP grant please fill out this form*
- Verification of Employment form
- Grant documents check list for FHLBI
- Contractors list for Grant work
* These forms must be filled out.
For more information please contact Neighborhoods Inc. of Battle Creek at 269-968-1113 or email us at neighbor@NIBC.org