Every Bit Helps!
Together, we can improve our neighborhoods and community
Major funders today are very focused in their investments seeking targeted outcomes. We have become more focused as well. We seek to create positive impacts for the families living in the neighborhoods we serve. We believe that if families are safe and healthy, their neighborhoods and the entire community will take on that same look and feel.
Our programming addresses very basic needs by delivering good quality affordable housing and financing that we bundle with education and supportive services appropriate to the needs of working families. Our community programs center around…neighborhood and community safety, leadership development and resident engagement.
We don’t put our contributors into medal categories like gold, silver or bronze…you are all important to us whether you send us $5 or $5000. We take very seriously the investment you may now be considering in us. We want you to be comfortable that your dollars are going directly into the types of projects that have captured your interest.
For the funds we are given through this portal, we will commit 100% to the direct investment in one of the following programs that you specify:
- Down payment assistance loans for homebuyers
- General operating support for NIBC
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis Grant Programs
- Home repair loans for basic systems such as HVAC, roofing, plumbing and electrical, exterior painting
- Home Buyer Education
- General Operational Support
- The Community Builder Leadership Series supporting Battle Creek NPCs and resident engagement
Questions or Comments
Neighborhoods Incorporated of Battle Creek
47 N Washington Avenue
Battle Creek, Michigan 49037